Student Project Presentations
Friday, May 25, 9am – 5pm
Mill 180, Suite 211, Easthampton, MA
This term, Conway’s Class of 2018 is working in teams on master planning projects in Massachusetts and Connecticut. The students will present preliminary recommendations on the 25th to a panel of outside critics. The critics’ comments will help guide revisions the students will make over the final weeks of the term. Observing project presentations will be helpful for prospective students, prospective clients, alumni, and anyone else interested in learning about the Conway School.
This year, projects include:
- Plan for Snow Farm New England Craft Program, Williamsburg, MA (9:10 – 9:45)
- Scovil Mill Master Plan, Village of Higganum, Haddam, CT (9:55 –10:30)
- Friends of Dance New England Camp Timber Trails Restoration Plan, Tolland, MA (10:40 – 11:15)
- Municipal Park Design (former Plymouth County Hospital), Hanson, MA (11:25 – 12:00)
- Designs for Point Webster Middle School, Quincy, MA (1:10 – 1:45)
- Mt. Auburn Cemetery East Entrance Redesign, Cambridge, MA (1:55 – 2:30)
- Ecological Plan for Rock Meadow Conservation Area, Belmont, MA (2:40 – 3:15)
- River Street Park Design & Affordable Housing Project, Acton, MA (3:25 – 4:00)
- New England Scenic Trail Trailhead Designs, Amherst/Granby, MA (4:10 – 4:45)
Join us for part or all of the day on Friday, May 25.
Where: 180 Pleasant Street, Easthampton, MA (Suite 211, on the second floor)
When: The day will run from approximately 9am to 5pm. (Including a midday lunch and followed by a reception.)
Registration for this event has closed.