Student Project Presentations
Friday, May 24, 9am to 5pm
88 Village Hill Road, Northampton, MA
Please RSVP Below
This term, Conway’s Class of 2019 is working in teams on master planning projects in Massachusetts and Vermont. The students will present preliminary recommendations on the 24th to a panel of outside critics. The critics’ comments will help guide revisions the students will make over the final weeks of the term. Observing project presentations will be helpful for prospective students, prospective clients, alumni, and anyone else interested in learning about the Conway School.
This year, projects include:
- Walkability Plan for Goshen, MA
- Beaver Brook Farm Master Plan, Dracut, MA
- Tufts Farm Master Plan, Easton, MA
- Silver Lake Revitalization Project, Athol, MA
- Missisquoi Valley Rail Trail, Vermont
- Shutesbury Parcel 0-32 Design, Shutesbury, MA
- Montague Center Park, Montague, MA
Join us for part or all of the day on Friday, May 24.
Where: 88 Village Hill Road, Northampton, MA
When: The day will run from approximately 9am to 5pm. (Including a midday lunch and followed by a reception.)
For more information: Contact Kate Cholakis
Please RSVP here.