Student Project Presentations
Friday, February 25 via ZOOM
Registration Required (see below)
This winter term, Conway’s Class of 2022 is working on planning projects in towns and cities across Massachusetts and Vermont. For this set of presentations, students will present works in progress rather than final recommendations. We invite a panel of guest reviewers, and their comments will help guide revisions the students will make over the final weeks of the term.
Student teams will present for about 25 minutes, followed by 20 minutes of Q&A from the panel of guest reviewers. We will not have time to open the discussion to the audience, but invite you to share your thoughts and ideas in the Zoom chat.
Projects this term include:
- Trails Master Plan Update for Sturbridge, MA
- Riparian Buffer Study for the Mohawk Trail Woodlands Partnership, MA
- Food System Study, Holyoke, MA
- Climate Resilience Plan, Plainfield, MA
- Regional Ecosystem Study for the Farm & Wilderness Foundation, VT
- Food System Study for Great Barrington, MA
We welcome prospective students, prospective clients, alums, and anyone else interested in learning about the Conway School to attend remotely via Zoom.
Join us for all or part of the day on Friday, February 25. Presentations will run from approximately 9:30am to 5pm. The Zoom link and schedule will be sent to registrants the week of the event.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please RSVP here.