Student Project Presentations
Friday, May 27th via ZOOM
Registration Required (see below)
The year has flown by, and Conway’s Class of 2022 is working on their final spring planning projects. The projects that students manage in the spring are complex, consisting of master plans and other large-scale analyses and designs. The project areas include locations in all five New England states. For this set of presentations, students will present works in progress rather than final recommendations. We invite a panel of guest reviewers, and their comments will help guide revisions the students will make over the final weeks of the term.
Student teams will present for about 20 minutes, followed by 15 minutes of Q&A from the panel of guest reviewers. We will not have time to open the discussion to the audience, but invite you to share your thoughts and ideas in the Zoom chat.
Projects this term include:
- Master Plan for the CRCT Headquarters, Damariscotta, ME
- A Master Plan for Randall Farm, Lebanon, CT
- Meetinghouse Farm Master Plan, North Scituate, RI
- Bird Park Master Plan & Polley Lane Entrance Accessibility Plan, Walpole, MA
- Farm & Wilderness Site Design, Plymouth, VT
- A Landscape Plan for Hartford International University, Hartford, CT
- Winchester Park and River Street Park, Ashburnham, MA
- A Master Plan for the Frances Perkins Homestead, Newcastle, ME
- Master Plan for Ebenezer Keyes Conservation Area, Gardner, MA
We welcome prospective students, prospective clients, alums, and anyone else interested in learning about the Conway School to attend remotely via Zoom.
Join us for all or part of the day on Friday, May 27th. Presentations will run from approximately 9:00am to 5pm. The Zoom link and schedule will be sent to registrants the week of the event.
For more information, contact email@example.com
Please RSVP here.