Student Project Presentations
Friday, May 26 via ZOOM
Registration Required (see below)
This spring term, Conway’s Class of 2023 is working on large-scale site design/site planning projects in towns and cities across Massachusetts and New York. For this set of presentations, students will present works in progress rather than final recommendations. We invite a panel of guest reviewers, and their comments will help guide revisions the students will make over the final weeks of the term.
Student teams will present for about 25 minutes, followed by 20 minutes of Q&A from the panel of guest reviewers. We will not have time to open the discussion to the audience, but invite you to share your thoughts and ideas in the Zoom chat.
Projects this term include:
- Pollinator Habitat and Climate Resilient Designs for Berkshire Community College, Pittsfield, MA
- Holyoke Neighborhood Project, Holyoke, MA
- Conceptual Master Plan for D.W. Field Park, Brockton, MA
- Flynt Park and Keep Homestead Trail Plan, Monson, MA
- Greene Property Landscape Design, Hamburg, NY
- Site Design for B Everett Hall Park, Hanover, MA
- Restoring Cooley Brook, Longmeadow, MA
- Landscape Plan for the Shepard Property, Blandford, MA
- Landscape Master Plan for SUNY Potsdam, NY
We welcome prospective students, prospective clients, alums, and anyone else interested in learning about the Conway School to attend remotely via Zoom.
Join us for all or part of the day on Friday, May 26. Presentations will run from approximately 9:00am to 5:00pm. The Zoom link and schedule will be sent to registrants the week of the event.
Please RSVP here.