Student Project Presentations
Friday, February 23rd via ZOOM
Registration Required (see below)
This winter term, Conway’s Class of 2024 is working on planning projects in towns and cities across Massachusetts. For this set of presentations, students will introduce works in progress rather than final recommendations. We invite a panel of guest reviewers, and their comments will help guide revisions the students will make over the final weeks of the term.
Student teams will present for about 25 minutes, followed by 20 minutes of Q&A from the panel of guest reviewers. We will not have time to open the discussion to the audience, but invite you to share your thoughts and ideas in the Zoom chat.
Projects this term include:
- A Trail Connectivity Plan in Chicopee, MA
- A Food Policy Planning Effort in Springfield, MA
- An update to the Sustainable Greenfield Plan in Greenfield, MA
- An update of the Open Space & Recreation Plan for Petersham, MA
- A Community Vision Plan for Holbrook, MA
- A Heat Island Mitigation Plan for Weymouth, MA
Descriptions of each project can be found here.
We welcome prospective students, prospective clients, alums, and anyone else interested in learning about the Conway School to attend remotely via Zoom.
Join us for all or part of the day on Friday, February 23rd. Presentations will run from approximately 9:30am to 4:30pm. The Zoom link and schedule will be sent to registrants the week of the event.
Please register using the form below: