We are located at 88 Village Hill Road, Northampton, MA 01060.
By bicycle: We encourage you to travel to the Conway School by bicycle, if possible. There is a Valley Bike Share station on Village Hill Road, close to the West Street entrance. We have a bicycle rack on the south side of our building at 88 Village Hill Road.
From the south:
- Take I-91 north to Exit 18 (Northampton).
- At the end of the ramp, turn left onto Route 5.
- At the traffic circle, continue straight onto Pleasant Street and drive for 0.7 miles.
- Turn left at the light onto Main Street (Route 9), and drive for 0.3 miles, passing Pulaski Park on your left.
- Go straight through the next light (with the Academy of Music on the corner to your left), but stay towards the left lane, and almost immediately after the intersection, turn left at the light onto West Street (Route 66).
- Continue for 0.8 miles, and at the top of hill turn right onto Village Hill Road. Drive to the end of the road. We are the square, brick building at the end:
From the North:
- Take 1-91 South to Exit 20, and merge onto King Street (Route 5).
- Stay on Route 5 for approximately two miles.
- At the fifth light, turn right onto Main Street (Route 9).
- Now follow directions from above starting with #4.
- Free on-street parking is available on the public streets surrounding the Coach House (Village Hill Rd., Ford Crossing, Musante Drive, Moser Street, and Olander Drive).
- The school has one handicapped parking space available in the Coach House parking lot. The remaining spaces in the Coach House Parking lot are reserved for the residents of the two apartments above the school.
- The building has limited onsite parking, in keeping with the City of Northampton’s master plan for the Village Hill neighborhood, which strongly encourages on-street parking as a way of minimizing unnecessary impervious surfaces.