Information sessions offer an engaging and informative introduction to the philosophy, academic program, faculty, and staff of the Conway School. We also recommend that you attend student presentations if possible – those dates can be found on the calendar.
Upcoming information sessions:
- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Saturday, February 15, 2020
- Saturday, April 25, 2020
Each event includes:
- Conway’s whole systems approach to sustainable land use planning and design;
- Profile of the year, starting with the fall orientation trip through graduation requirements;
- Presentation of current student work on residential, community and regional projects;
- Presentation by alumni working in related fields, like regenerative design, landscape design, and planning;
- Overview of the application process, financial aid, housing, etc;
- An opportunity to speak informally with students, alums, faculty and staff;
- A delicious lunch.
“I’m so happy that I made it to the information session because it solidified in my mind that this is the direction I need to follow! I loved every minute of it; from the warm welcome, to the cozy school environment, to the wonderful overview of the school and its intensive program, to hearing the alums speak of their successes. I am really impressed and excited for the potential of this amazing journey.” – Anonymous, Ithaca, NY
If you have any questions, call us at (413) 369-4044, and sign up here to receive admissions information by email.
Join Admissions mailing list: