- The Conway-CED Partnership creates a pathway for Conway alums to obtain advanced placement in the The University of Georgia College of Environment and Design MLA program, and to transfer credits into the Master of Environmental Planning and Design (MEPD) program.
- The Conway-ELA partnership provides reserved spots at Ecological Landscape Alliance summer workshops for Conway students and alums, and Conway students and alums write articles for ELA’s monthly email newsletter. Conway exhibits at ELA’s annual conference, and hosts an event for alums the night before the conference.
- The Conway-LARP Partnership creates a pathway for Conway alums to obtain advanced placement in the MLA program at The UMass Amherst Department of Landscape Architecture and Regional Planning (LARP).
- The Conway-PSC partnership includes a 10% discount on Permaculture Skills Center immersion trainings and 25% discount on PSC workshops for Conway alums.
- The Conway-Yestermorrow partnership includes a 25% discount for Conway alums who take two-day to two-week-long Yestermorrow courses, and a 10% discount on longer courses. Eligible Yestermorrow programs include workshops such as the two-day Green Roof Design and Installation course or the twelve-day Permaculture Design Certificate.
- Find out about Conway events
- Suggest a project
- Suggest an article for con’text
- Request information for a prospective student
- Recommend a prospective student
- Make a gift
Alum Resources & Opportunities
- LinkedIn Alumni Group Job Board
- Suggest a conference where Conway should have a presence; represent Conway at a conference
- Request a digital class photo
- Are you a Conway alum and a published author? Let us know.
Participate in our online community.
We regularly update the Conway School Alumni group on LinkedIn with events and job listings, share news about the school and highlights from the academic year on Facebook and Twitter, and post photos from events and fields trips on Instagram. Click on the icons below to connect to our social media pages: