Here you’ll find links and downloads to useful Conway publications, including material that’s been written by or about the school, books and articles written by alums and current student reports. You’ll get a good picture of the variety of passions followed by Conway graduates.
Publications from the Conway School
- The Catalog for Graduate Study gives you the complete overview of the Conway School and its graduate program.
- con’text is our school magazine, and it’s chock-full of fascinating information, like what our alums are doing and what we’ve been working on. You can read what people have to say about con’text on the magazine’s webpage.
- Each year Conway students produce an amazing variety of reports and plan sets as part of their team projects. Check their work on the student projects pages.
- Explore Field Notes, our occasional downloadable documents on topics of interest:
Publications about the Conway School
- Drawing Lessons: Forty Years of Design Education at the Conway School is a book by Jane Roy Brown commemorating the school’s fortieth year in 2012.
- “Learning how to eat, again” is an article from the Valley Advocate about how a Conway School student report (“Feed Northampton: First Steps Towards a Local Food System“) imagined a future in which Northampton can achieve food security.
Publications by Alumni
- Conway alums have authored several books on topics related to landscape planning and design.